Our attorneys have substantial experience representing banks and other commercial lenders and business borrowers with commercial loans, including documentation, negotiation, execution and post-closing follow-up. The firm’s commercial lending practice includes complex asset loans with routine and unusual collateral, cash-flow loans, line of credit facilities, letter of credit facilities, and mezzanine loans, with or without equity features.
- Senior Counsel
- SmithAmundsen, Webcast,
- Institute for Paralegal Education; Webinar,
Education on Demand
Preparing to sell your business can be an overwhelming endeavor. A checklist of considerations for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions can ease the burden.
- Corporate Attorney James J. Wawrzyn Joins Our Milwaukee OfficeCorporate Attorney James J. Wawrzyn Joins Our Milwaukee Office
Please join us in welcoming James!
- Thinking About Selling Your Business? What You Need to be Doing NowThinking About Selling Your Business? What You Need to be Doing Now
View our on demand webcast where Steve Sims presents on how to prepare for the sale of your business. This presentation focuses on the sale of a solvent, privately-owned business.
- State of Illinois Force Majeure Law Compendium (during COVID-19 pandemic)State of Illinois Force Majeure Law Compendium (during COVID-19 pandemic)
In USLAW NETWORK’s newly released COVID-19 Force Majeure Compendium of Law, Karen Tobin seeks to provide an Illinois exemplar on relevant considerations with respect to invoking “force majeure” clauses in contracts in light of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
- The Corporate Paralegal: Overcoming Top ChallengesThe Corporate Paralegal: Overcoming Top Challenges