Our attorneys have substantial experience representing banks and other commercial lenders and business borrowers with commercial loans, including documentation, negotiation, execution and post-closing follow-up. The firm’s commercial lending practice includes complex asset loans with routine and unusual collateral, cash-flow loans, line of credit facilities, letter of credit facilities, and mezzanine loans, with or without equity features.
- Senior Counsel
- SmithAmundsen, Webcast,
- Institute for Paralegal Education; Webinar,
- Publication, The Indiana Lawyer,
Education on Demand
Preparing to sell your business can be an overwhelming endeavor. A checklist of considerations for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions can ease the burden.
- 49 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 202349 SmithAmundsen Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 2023
Congratulate to our 49 attorneys on being recognized by Best Lawyers in America© 2023!
- The importance of client service and relationshipsThe importance of client service and relationships
Customer service can be make-or-break for restaurants, hotels, and retail stores. This can also be the case for law firms!
- Corporate Attorney James J. Wawrzyn Joins Our Milwaukee OfficeCorporate Attorney James J. Wawrzyn Joins Our Milwaukee Office
Please join us in welcoming James!
- Thinking About Selling Your Business? What You Need to be Doing NowThinking About Selling Your Business? What You Need to be Doing Now
View our on demand webcast where Steve Sims presents on how to prepare for the sale of your business. This presentation focuses on the sale of a solvent, privately-owned business.