- The importance of client service and relationships | Publication, The Indiana LawyerThe importance of client service and relationships
Customer service can be make-or-break for restaurants, hotels, and retail stores. This can also be the case for law firms!
- Protecting Inventions Relating to Artificial Intelligence: Best Practices | Intellectual Property Owners Association Law JournalProtecting Inventions Relating to Artificial Intelligence: Best Practices
John Pienkos and Jennifer Lacroix contributed to the paper, "Protecting Inventions Relating to Artificial Intelligence: Best Practices," which includes: questions to ask inventors, the law on inventorship, drafting tips, cross border considerations, and much more.
- Top 5 Cyber Security Threats the Manufacturing Industry Should Watch in 2022 | The Illinois ManufacturerTop 5 Cyber Security Threats the Manufacturing Industry Should Watch in 2022
Companies continue to see headlines about cyberattacks, but manufacturing companies, specifically, have become more targeted in the last few years.
- Planning for the COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate | InTouch Magazine – NAMAPlanning for the COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate
- The Historic Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act Could Finally End Federal Cannabis ProhibitionUSLAW Magazine,
- Hoosier Banker Magazine, November/ December 2021
- The Illinois Manufacturer Magazine,
- Illinois State Bar Association's Bench & Bar Newsletter, Fall 2021
- AIA Magazine- The Binder, Summer 2021