Our corporate attorneys are routinely asked to analyze and revise complex commercial contracts of all types and descriptions across all different industries. In addition, we have experience in creating contract templates for large organizations which have a need to put in place system-wide contract requirements and standards and procedures. Our attorneys are familiar with a wide range of complex contracts, with both domestic and international counterparties, including data services agreements, software agreements, equipment purchase agreements, master service agreements, purchase and sale agreements, license agreements, merger agreements, stock purchase agreements, letters of intent, confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, sales contracts, materials purchase contracts, supply agreements, distribution agreements, outsourcing agreements, joint venture agreements, etc.
- Senior Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- SmithAmundsen Real Estate Alert,
- SmithAmundsen, Webcast,
- Institute for Paralegal Education; Webinar,
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Seminar,
- ACC St. Louis Newsletter, Fall 2020
Education on Demand
Preparing to sell your business can be an overwhelming endeavor. A checklist of considerations for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions can ease the burden.
- SmithAmundsen Promotes Nine Attorneys to PartnerSmithAmundsen Promotes Nine Attorneys to Partner
Congratulations to Luke Behnke, Amber Bishop, John Hayes, Matthew Kees, Elizabeth Lum, Paul Mackowski, Britta Sahlstrom, Jack Sanker & Justin Welply!
- Corporate Attorney James J. Wawrzyn Joins Our Milwaukee OfficeCorporate Attorney James J. Wawrzyn Joins Our Milwaukee Office
Please join us in welcoming James!
- Thinking About Selling Your Business? What You Need to be Doing NowThinking About Selling Your Business? What You Need to be Doing Now
View our on demand webcast where Steve Sims presents on how to prepare for the sale of your business. This presentation focuses on the sale of a solvent, privately-owned business.
- Post Pandemic Considerations - Real Estate ContractsPost Pandemic Considerations - Real Estate Contracts
If we have learned any lesson from 2020, it is to be prepared for the unexpected.