The Illinois manufacturing industry adjusted to a new wave of regulations with legislative initiatives and executive orders bringing forth new changes including restrictions on an employer’s use of criminal convictions, and new equal pay compliance mandates, causing a significant impact on most Illinois Manufacturers.
Jeff Risch’s article “New HR Laws Impacting Illinois Manufacturers,” recently published in The Illinois Manufacturer Magazine, addresses how the recently passed SB1480 bill limits an employer’s use of a criminal conviction and specifies the requirements for large corporations to submit annual reports and obtain an Equal Pay Registration Certificate.
Jeff’s full article can be read in the Second Quarter 2021 issue of The Illinois Manufacturer.
- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration
- Manufacturing & Food Processing
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation