Labor and Employment Updates - Recruiting and Retaining Workers
SmithAmundsen invites you to a complimentary virtual seminar on Thursday, January 20 at 8:30 AM CT. The seminar highlights key legal issues and developments impacting the evolving construction industry in 2022. Our attorneys will cover everything from COVID-19 regulations and supply chain delays, to OSHA and labor and employment law updates.
Topics to be discussed, include:
- Addressing material shortages, labor shortages and supply chain delays in contracts
- Updates to OSHA regulations in 2022
- Recruiting and retaining employees
- COVID-19 mandates and updates
- Key labor and employment law updates
- Real estate development, zoning and leasing issues
Who should attend? Construction Industry CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Accountants, Human Resource Managers, Safety Consultants, Claims Professionals and Risk Managers.