One of the most difficult tasks any supervisor faces is how to provide leadership to employees. It takes experience and training for one to obtain and constantly maintain the skills necessary to manage others effectively. Supervisors of all levels (especially in this day and age) need to know and understand areas of vulnerability and realize that those are constantly changing.
Julie Proscia presents an interactive half day seminar sponsored by the Illinois Chamber of Commerce providing insight and guidance to help supervisors become stronger leaders and manage employees more effectively within the always developing labor and employment laws.
- Coaching, confronting and documenting employee discipline and terminate the difficult employee
- Preparation of emails, memos and other internal communications
- Conducting effective performance evaluations
- Preventing harassment/discrimination and bullying
- Navigating medical issues
- And more