The National Automatic Merchandising Association hosted its annual OneShow April 18 through April 21 in Las Vegas, NV. As the premier event for vending, coffee services, micro market, and food service professionals, the OneShow is the meeting place for the entire convenience services industry. It featured nearly 300 exhibitors and daily educational programs for attendees.
On Thursday, April 19 at 9:00AM, Heather Bailey presented "New President, New Cabinet, New Employment Laws: How Does this Impact Your Workplace?" She discussed how you can best prepare for any likely impacts on your business and the impact these new laws will have in your workplace.
Specific topics included: Paid Sick Leave laws; the Affordable Care Act; Minimum Wage(s); NLRB developments; Department of Labor updates; Executive Orders; Supreme Court and other judicial vacancies.
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation