As a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates Service Group, Randy practices individual tax and estate planning, often for family-owned businesses and for clients with international investments.
Randy was previously a partner practicing tax law at a prominent international law firm. He was also vice president in the trust department of Continental Bank earlier in his career.
Membership & Involvement
- Past Committee Chair: American Bar Association, Tax and Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law sections; the Illinois State Bar Association, Estate Planning Section Council; committees of the Chicago Bar Association
- Fellow: American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, International Estate Planning Committee, Chicago Estate Planning Council, the International Bar Association, and charter member of the newly-formed Chicago Chapter of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Past President: The Alliance Française of Chicago
- Member: The President’s Circle of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs
Resources & Insights
- SmithAmundsen Agribusiness Alert,
New York University, L.L.M. (Taxation)
Southern Methodist University, J.D.
University of Kansas, B.A.