As legal malpractice cases proliferate, so too does the need for attorneys who will aggressively defend attorneys. For the past 20 years, Mike has adopted an intellectual approach and exhibited tenacious zeal in defending the interests of clients. His practice includes legal and professional malpractice defense, insurance coverage, appellate practice and complex civil litigation matters. An active member of the defense bar, Mike occasionally appeared for amici in appellate proceedings to facilitate the thoughtful development of jurisprudence in state of Wisconsin.
Membership & Involvement
- Executive Editor & Contributor: Wisconsin Law Quarterly.
- Member: State Bar of Wisconsin; Wisconsin Defense Counsel; Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Defense Counsel, 2013-present
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ rated
- Spring Tax Time: A Quick Guide to Tax Sales in IndianaSpring Tax Time: A Quick Guide to Tax Sales in Indiana
Property taxes in Indiana are paid twice a year, with payments generally due on May 10 and November 10. However, the spring installment is most significant as it relates to the sale of land for unpaid taxes.
- Ransomware and Other Cyber-Related IssuesRansomware and Other Cyber-Related Issues
All companies have data that threat actors find attractive. No entity can think they are immune to a cyber attack.
- Separation Anxiety? Indiana Tax Sale Separates Ownership of Land and ImprovementsSeparation Anxiety? Indiana Tax Sale Separates Ownership of Land and Improvements
Can improvements to real estate, such as buildings, be owned separately from the land beneath them?
- Fair Labor Standards ActFair Labor Standards Act
Join Julie Proscia to learn about FLSA, its classifications,, and the pitfalls of noncompliance. The webcast will help employers check their own compliance, and avoid costly litigation.