Jack’s passion for flying led him to a career in aviation law that now spans almost 30 years. He is an experienced pilot and holds a pilot certificate with airplane and single-engine land and sea, multiengine and instrument airplane ratings and has authorized experimental ratings for the L-39 and T-28 aircraft.
Jack directs the legal and business needs of several major aviation companies, representing individuals and air carriers in FAA administrative law matters. He also provides Congressional representation to a national aviation association. He assists clients with aviation defense, FAA Regulatory Compliance, FAA Administrative Law, NTSB Aviation Accident Management, e-discovery, aviation risk management and government litigation.
Membership & Involvement
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Board Member: Aviation Insurance Association
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Section Member: American Bar Association
- Member: Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Board of Directors; Governance and Safety Committees: Experimental Aircraft Association
- Past President, Member Board of Directors; Member of Government Committee: EAA Warbirds of America
Resources & Insights
- EAA; Webcast,
- 2018 The National Warbird Operator Conference; Houston, TX, February 15-18, 2018
- 15th Annual Great Lakes Aviation ConferenceLansing, MI,
The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 1986
Northern Illinois University, M.S., 1978, Education (Spanish)
Northern Illinois University, B.A., 1973, Spanish