We are excited to welcome Timm W. Schowalter as a partner in our St. Louis office. Timm joins our Labor & Employment, Healthcare, and Data Privacy Practice Groups.
Timm brings more than 25 years of litigation experience. He handles clients’ legal needs including providing day-to-day counseling, setting up compliance protocols and drafting personnel policies, conducting HR and health and safety audits, drafting employment contracts, executive compensation agreements, severance agreements, confidentiality and trade secret agreements, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, privacy policies and notices, and third-party and vendor cybersecurity agreements.
Timm also represents clients in the protection of their trade secrets, intellectual property, and proprietary information. He has extensive experience in litigating non-competition and non-disclosures agreements throughout the United States and has successfully obtained or defeated motions for temporary restraining orders and preliminary and permanent injunctions.
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Health Care
- Prevailing Wage
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Vaccine Mandates in the Workplace
- Wage & Hour