Learn how to recognize and prevent gender bias in the workplace in order to create a more inclusive work environment.
In an ever-changing world it is difficult to keep up with the increasingly complex intersection of labor and employment laws. It is particularly difficult when you are trying to balance allegations of gender bias and new legislation with hiring and employment decisions.
Join Julie Proscia as she gives employers a better understanding of the basis for gender bias claims and the analysis that they need to go through in order to mitigate and prevent liability in the employment process. This webcast is essential for human resource professionals, supervisors and business owners.
- You will be able to define and gender bias in the workplace.
- You will be able to identify gender bias and watch for conduct that can lead to implicit bias.
- You will be able to discuss different strategies to reduce gender bias in hiring and employment.
- You will be able to review your policies and procedures to ensure that they are compliant and on point with the legal trends.
- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation