Webcast Series: The Biden Administration -- What Businesses Need to Know
Join labor and employment attorneys, Beverly Alfon and Jeff Risch, as they identify key personnel and agency changes at the EEOC, NLRB and DOL made to date under President Biden and the immediate impact on how businesses operate in 2021 and beyond.
This timely discussion will also review key legislative priorities in Washington, D.C., from greater scrutiny of employee misclassification and joint employment to significant expansion of union rights, as well as the latest Executive Orders that seek to fundamentally change the workplace. Current business practices, priorities and directives from the C-Suite will likely have to be re-evaluated as the Biden Administration settles in.
This webcast is a key for HR, Executive Management, and in-house counsel to gain the latest insight into what’s already here and what’s to come for employers.
- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Labor & Employment & Benefits
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation