COVID-19, also known as the novel coronavirus, is presenting an unprecedented challenge to employers, with significant layoffs, furloughs and changes in office work procedures.
Co-presented by Julie Proscia, this webcast will highlight the key issues facing you as you navigate the impact of COVID-19. Topics will include: the FFCRA and its interplay with leaves of absence, work hours and shift changes, remote work, wage and hour issues, furloughs, layoffs and the applicability of the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act.
- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Resource Center & Task Force
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation