The New Laws Forum focuses on the new laws and legal developments that will affect ALL Illinois employers in 2021 and beyond. The forum features Illinois attorneys and experts speaking about Illinois laws – as well as representatives from government agencies talking about the latest changes and your peers, the Senior HR professionals discussing how the laws have and will affect their businesses.
In 2020, COVID-19 has affected employers across the state of Illinois in a myriad of ways. The Illinois state legislature session was shortened this spring due to the pandemic. Join Jeff Risch as he discusses the changes in law that came from that brief session as well as the veto session and executive orders.
- Affirmative Action
- Cannabis in the Workplace
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Employment Advice & Counsel
- Government Regulation, Audit and Compliance
- Immigration & Global Mobility
- Labor & Employment & Benefits
- Prevailing Wage
- Public Sector
- Staffing Agency, Independent Contractor & Contingent Workforce
- Traditional Labor & Union Relations
- Unfair Competition Counseling and Litigation
- Wage & Hour
- Workers' Compensation