Darren is a talented litigator, defending clients in all types of matters ranging from personal injury and wrongful death to defamation and discrimination. He serves his clients through open and candid communication and zealous ...
Clients often come to Bill in the midst of a potential financial calamity. Whether the call comes from company management or one of the dozens of financial institutions he represents, each of these financial crises comes with its own ...
Mike has a unique ability to stay focused and even-keeled even when it may look to some like the sky is falling. He takes a thoughtful and direct approach to advising clients in the areas of aviation and aerospace law, commercial ...
In John’s first appellate argument he sat across the aisle from five well-seasoned attorneys and obtained a full reversal of the trial court’s order. Nothing gives him more gratification than helping people navigate the legal ...
Kay prides herself on the thoroughness with which she conducts legal research and case analysis, as well as her straightforwardness with clients when communicating her evaluation of their case. Many of those clients include ...
Welcome to the Cannabis Business Legal News blog where attorneys from SmithAmundsen blog about the all things cannabis business and legal news related.
- No April Fool’s Joke: The MORE Act was Just Passed by the House
- Significant Increase in Production of Cannabis and Psychedelics for Research Proposed by the DEA for 2022 – What You Need to Know Now
- Protecting Your Cannabis Business from the Trappings of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- The Historic Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act Could Finally End Federal Cannabis Prohibition
- Illinois Cannabis Market Poised to Take Off With New Dispensary Lottery Bill and Issuance of New Licenses for Craft Growers, Infusers, and Transporters
- Federal Cannabis Reform Gaining Momentum: New Legalization Bill Introduced by Republican Congressmen
- Is the US on the Brink of Cannabis Legalization? Not Quite, but the House has Voted to Remove Cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act
- Cannabis Related Collections Still a Race to the Courthouse
- Essential Yet Ineligible: Cannabis-Related Businesses Face Conundrum Under COVID-19
- FinCEN Clarifies Position on Hemp SARs